PMS-ing

Today is definitely NOT MY DAY. Everything i do never seem right. I knew it! Starting from yesterday night i already felt something was wrong with me. Neither because i was sick, nor the weather in Kampar is hot (maybe). i was having mild moodiness from unknown causes and it got worse by TODAY.

Checking out my calender, wondering whether my menstruation is going to arrive soon? Nope, it's not. So, where the feeling comes from? I don't know.

Let see, what really makes me to have bad-temper:

> Having dilemma whether i should wash all my clothes today since, my short pants and inner garments are going to run out by tomorrow. I wash my clothes 1 time per week and not until this Thursday that i'm going to wash them again.

> Key lock for the main gate trying to mess up with me when i have to try several times to unlock the door. i'm about to break the keyhole if it persists in that way.

> Went to Tesco Kampar from 9 am and 10.30 am. What took me so long?
  • Too many customers for today. well, it shouldn't be. i always go to Tesco at this hour and yet, there is not many people as today. Either Tesco is going to have one day off for tomorrow National Day, therefore everyone can't wait to stock up their groceries. OR Today is a public holiday which i'm the only who is unaware of.
  • Queue up two times at cashier. Reason? i forgot to weigh a packet of chilies that i have bought. Ended up i have to purposely abandoned my long-waiting- standing- spot to weigh THOSE CHILIES. (1st careless mistake). When i weighed my chillies, a staff told me that my chillies ARE NOT HEAVY ENOUGH TO BE DETECTED BY THE MACHINE!! must be at least 42gram. (urgh..brilliant!). Being frustrated, i straightly chose those chillies that are readily weighed.
  • Second careless mistake: I didn't realize i have taken an uncapped Royal Jelly extract body shampoo. What next? i have spilled a quarter of it INTO MY TESCO BAG and i only realized it when it was my turn to pay for my goods. (Clever!). Luckily the cashier is kind enough to retrieve the body shampoo. Ended up, i have to use Tesco plastic bag instead of mine, losing the opportunity to add points into my Tesco card and i have brought my Tesco bag FOR NOTHING! Worse of all, my belongings (keys and wallet) being heavily stained or coated (whatever it is) with Royal Jelly extract Body Shampoo. This is so frustrating, embarrassing and irritating. Isn't it great! i got an excuse to wash my wallet, keys and Tesco bag with free soaps from Tesco!
> Feel like cursing all the customers in Tesco as "Bangau" because they make me to queue up for so long. Totally forget i'm one of the customers also. =.=|||||||| An uncle even bought one full trolley of pineapples without knowing the amount that he had bought.

today is definitely not my day. ><

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute