2 weeks in Sports Toto Fitness Centre

Today BodyCombat felt so much like hell. .
I was so freaking exhausted and sweating like mad.
I think I can see some water dripping from my shirt if I squeeze it.
1 hour of punching, kicking, jumping, hopping and you name it with hardly any break at all.
Perhaps I'm kinda tired today, so, I got fatigue easily. *okay, I slept at 12 last night because I watched movies. lol.
The instructor is known for being a little bit more extreme compared to others. *well, this is what I heard from my friend and today's class prove them right. 
I'm feeling like a dead chicken now. I was walking lifelessly on my way home.
Anyhow, I'm very satisfied with the class because, I feel my thighS lighter now.
It's a good news for a pear-shaped like me. lol
However, I need to be prepared for an acute body ache early in the next morning. 

I have been working out in gym for 2 weeks already.
Honestly speaking, I can see some motivating result already especially for my thighs. 
Initially, I used to jog and exercise using their fitness equipments.
Later on, I give it a try for their classes. Trust me, anything from stretching, cardiovascular and strength trainings are all covered in the class.
I have shaved off some of my thigh fats from these classes.
Reason being, these classes are very extreme compared to the dances that we learned from DVD Fitness.
You will pant and sweat like mad, trust me. 
Another good thing is, extreme exercises suppress your appetite temporarily. Remember ONLY  extreme exercise, such as cardio exercises.
Hello, I'm serious.
Being a food lover myself,  it's so not like me to reject any kind food.
I may feel hungry. However, I eat them extremely slow and bits by bits, then,
I'm full.
It's a great way to lose weight, right. I'm dieting indirectly . HAHAHAHAH.

I have been attending BodyCombat, BodyStep, BodyPunp, Sh'Bam, Dance Mania, Dance Evolution, Yoga and BodyBalance.
For me, I will rate BodyCombat as the type of exercise that will drench your energy A LOT. Thus, no matter how tired am I or how many sweats I have lost, I'm very satisfied after the end of the class.
Second will be BodyStep. It burns your calories as well, but if you ask me, it comes to number two when it comes to extremity. lol I hate it previously because, sometimes the choreography can get a little bit confusing. I did get angry with the instructor once. lol
Third will be Sh'Bam. Girls gonna love it. You can do all the hot girlish sexy moves in this class. It still burns your fat but more in a fun enjoyable way.
Dance mania and dance evolution are practically dance classes, as the names implied. lol
Focusing on hip hop styles dance.
BodyPump emphasizes on toning up your muscle using weight lifting.
As for BodyBalance, it's quite similar to Yoga. It just that, Yoga is harder, for me.

I did get lazy to place my feet to the gym  occasionally. Anyhow, I just force myself to do it. Fortunately, everything is good once I am in the gym.

I forget to mention that I can see a lot of cute guys there, body toned with muscle. Some of the instructors are good-looking.  Another reason to hit the gym frequently.
However, I did see some are quite sissy, I hope they are not GAYS. what a waste. 

I'm going to support myself to continue hitting the gym until my thighs become smaller. I want a small pear-shaped AT LEAST.


Comments

  1. hi there!
    would like to ask you, how much is the fee each month for sports toto fitness centre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i paid rm880 for 6 months without towel service =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute