A mere introduction ^@^

20 November 2008
7:43 PM

Hi! Anyeonghaesayo! (sorryla..kind of obsess with Hangul (Korean language) recently). Before this, I have my own blog. If I’m not mistaken, this is my 3rd blog (lol). Why? This is because I just can’t remember my username (lame, huh) and I have deleted my first blog because I was not ready to share my content with those people who know me (kia xi lor and).
Every time I sure have my new reason to start my new blog. I love to write actually. Nonono, I love to TYPE. I enjoy the tapping of the keyboard sound (clak..clak…clak..). I can sit in front of my computer for hours just for typing (hahaha).


I love to express my feeling in words too, that’s why I’m here. Too bad, there are certain occasions that forbid me to express myself in words. In fact, it got worse.
I always get inspired easily but at the same time more to “hangat-hangat tahi ayam lor”.


Like I said, I love to type, especially something that just comes across my mind. Since, I’m not being able to write my own story just like any author; I’m going to talk about myself. This time, I’m inspired by my friend’s blog. Ever since I have read her blog, my body as if being turned “on” and just can’t wait to start my own blog too. Some of the styles might be similar but they are not the same (hehehe, jangan marah ye)
However, sometimes I just have too much things to talk about that I might not know where to begin with. Honestly, I will blog according to my mood. I will only write a lot (an essay-long) when I “feel” I want to do it, otherwise it will just remain short ,as if it will look better if i don’t write anything at all in the first place (wahahaha).











Comments

  1. Omg,
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG! So damn funny. I laughed like mad...
    Especially the part where u been turned on.
    LOL.

    Welcome to blogsphere..
    Update more yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute