Animation review

Due to my idle day, I managed to finish watching quite a number of animations during weekends

Honestly, I’m that kind of person who will not watch or listen to new movies or songs if my friends never tell me how good they are.

Naw….just feeling lazy to watch or listen to something that might bored me lol.

Here they are:

Kung Fu Panda 2

kung-fu-panda-2-movie-poster

A must watch movie!!!!! Very funny and witty indeed.”

Despicable Me

despicable_me_movie_poster_02-550x874

I just LOVE this animation, funny and they are super cute. Will definitely watch again

UP

up

A very touching story where the movie talked about the promise of a husband to his dead wife, and turned into comedy when he met the boy, lol. actually the main reason I keep on watching this movie also because of the boy also. He is CUTE!

Planet 51

planet51-01

Typical funny animation. It’s just me that having issue with aliens-oriented movies lol. No offence

The Planet Hulk

220px-Planet_Hulk_DVD

“Aha! As surprising as it may sound, I am a fan of Incredible Hulk, LOL. Well, I used to be when I was small. Recalling those days when a hardcore fan like me tuned in to the right channel on the right time to watch it. Predictable storyline, but I still like it. Maybe because it has been quite some time that I didn’t watch any super hero with happy ending story, LOL”

Alpha and Omega

alpha_and_omega_poster

Nice story but I’m not really a fan of fox and wolf movie.

Rio

Rio-Movie

Not bad, nice & funny

The Princess and The Frog

The-Princess-And-The-Frog1

Just nice and funny and definitely different from expectation”

Tangled

Tangled-2010-Mega-Poster

“You just got to love this movie, very funny and NICE!”

 

Meet the Robinsons

MeetTheRobinsonsWallpaper1280x1024

“A very nice and inspiring movie and not to mention nice graphic, as usual. Just stop whatever you are doing and sit down and relax watching this movie if you stress out. ”

Family Guy: Something, Something, something Dark Side

family-guy-something-something-something-dark-side

“A totally different style of comedy animated movie. Might not gain interest on those who enjoy Pixar animated movies and those who feel uncomfortable with vulgar words. ==|| ”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute