Idle Saturday

Officially established once I have started to work;
Named so due to the fact that I will do nothing except:
EAT!
SLEEP!
MOVIES!
Wahahahaha <evil laugh>;
Maybe because of the hectic life during weekdays;
or perhaps I’m just being lazy in the weekends LOL.
Tell you what, it’s really fun!
However, you will feel dizzy once you wake up from your halfway-fallen-asleep-while-watching-movie-with-laptop sleep.
You just feel groggy and starts to walk like a crab because of body ache due to sleeping on the floor without mattress. <sweat…>
Feeling encouraged to keep on with this lifestyle when my sales manager told us (sales team) to relax and don’t think about work during weekends.
p/s: ahem…maybe I have misused it XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute