I kena cincang kao kao

I went to redeem my acne facial treatment from Mydeal.com at Paris Hill, Times Square at 2PM.
A few hours before that, I was reluctant or more specifically LAZY to go to Times Square during this hot weather.
Well, since I already got annoyed with my daily breakouts for a very long time together with poor skin complexion, I practically forced myself to take a bath and get myself ready to Times Square.
There is no ugly people, only lazy people. I guess it's true. 
I was once informed that, all these very-affordable beauty or slimming vouchers meant for luring you to their salon and then, they will technically force you to take up a very expensive package.
IT'S TRUE!
I was technically kena cincang today.
Well, I guess it ain't that bad actually.
Since I am suffering from acne problem.
No matter what product I had used, how many home-care regimens I had practiced, what kind of food I had swallowed and how many articles I had read. All of them was not really helpful at all.
My skin is not responsive to make-up, which means it seems like the make-up products did not blend well with my skin,
One or two acnes pop out every single day and they are huge.
My face has a lot of whiteheads which make it even acne-prone.
Watching every other girls to have a good skin complexion, very photogenic, and their skin practically shine after applying make-up make me so ENVIOUS.
If the lighting is bad, my face looks horrible. Sometimes I don't even want to look at the mirror.
All these experiences make me feel very painful, psychologically. 
Being present for almost 23 years in this world, today is the first time I went  for acne facial treatment.
First, the beautician scanned my face.
Eaww~ it was oily, lots of blockage and dead skin. To sum it up, it was really an eyesore.
 Honestly speaking, I wasn't surprised with the result, I mean, with my current skin condition, more or less I'm expecting something like this. I just felt embarrassed when the beautician saw the result with me. lol
Then, she assigned me to a room, a small one, just enough to fit yourself and your beautician together with some other facial tools and equipments.
I was told to undress. WHAT? okay, this is the first time I undressed myself other than my room. lol
It was not a full body undressed anyway. I just needed  to remove my top and wear the robe they provided.
Later, I was asked to lie down and closed my eyes and relax, yeah right. 
At first, it was really a relaxation. She cleansed my face accompanied with a very soothing bird chirping sound, the whole atmosphere was fantastic.
Then, she removed my dead skin with a tool, not sure what it is, some kind of equipment to "suck" the dead skin.
She compared one side of my face after the treatment and the other without treatment,.well, I didn't see much differences actually. HAHAHAHA. But it felt smoother for sure. 
Next, she steamed my face. Wow, the  experience was just..... weird. I was breathing with tiny drops of water. lol You know, the kind of feeling when you accidentally breath in some water into your nose.
Then, the worse part, when she removed whiteheads from my face with a tool. It was SO PAINFUL. I nearly cried. With my face full of whiteheads, the process was a very long physical torture. I imagined she was using her long nail to stab on my pores and remove the whiteheads. Ouch!  I even thought that, she was peeling off my skin! The soothing bird chirping sound was no longer audible that time. Maybe she turned it off. I dunno. I felt very grateful for the first time after the process ended.
Then she cleansed my face and applying something onto it, not sure what it was. Antibacterial? Or toner? 
Finally she applied mask onto my face, that's when I felt so relax once again.
Unfortunately, I felt like going to the toilet so badly.
Lying on the bed, can't move. My mind started to have many wild imaginations. Any scene that portrayed my urgency  for the toilet. lol. 
After for like 20-30 minutes. The whole treatment was done and the first thing I did was to run for the toilet.
I returned to the salon and they started to cincang me to buy their package.
After a lot of Nos from me and Whys from them, I signed up for their package eventually, with the price of RM1688 for 10 sessions. Bloody, Hell! ~ Opps. It was so expensive. It was included with RM 700+ worth facial cleansing set and yada...yada..yada. I didn't make full payment, by the way. I paid RM 500 deposit and the rest settled next month. Sobs~
Then, they showed the result to me after the treatment. Well, my skin did improve and cleanse. No more blockage and the pores size reduced. She even showed to me the whiteheads she removed from my face. Yuck!
So, hopefully I can see some improvement after a few more treatments. They better work!

Comments

  1. nice posting.
    I had experience. i went to paris hill last weeks for the same treatment as u did. i bought voucher from online fpr RM39.90, but I need to pay RM150 for diamond machine.
    this is the worst place ever for me. the mask is not good, then my pimple become worst and scar is so deep.I didnt sign up every package because i didnt get any good things from her services or products.
    Never ever go to this place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute