It's difficult to make sure there is food on the table

An hour ago, my dad told me that, from next month onwards, I have no choice but to bear my mom monthly medical fees.
My mom is a dialysis patient, so one month she has to spend AT LEAST RM780!!. This is not even included the hospitalization fees that we still owe Hospital Kuala Lumpur. Urgh...I don't dare to think about it. 
Honestly speaking, at first, I felt angry, the very first thing that came to my mind was, WTF?!!!
Ever since I have started to work, I give my dad RM200 allowance (?), I cover for the internet bill+telephone bill and my PTPTN loan. 
I know, RM200 is not sufficient for my dad to buy some food because he still has to pay for the electricity and water bills. Unfortunately, with my monthly income, I can't afford to pay my dad RM1000 per month. omg!
Well, maybe I can make it IF I cut off my entertainment and health expenses, perhaps. No more buying clothes. ~
I am a little bit reluctant to do so, actually. Since I don't spend much for my entertainment  during my undergraduate life, I have decided to compensate them when I started to work. Judging from my current condition, I have to do my best to reduce the expenses, lol
So, back to my story. After I have get over with my anger, I switched into a shock-mode. My hands frantically searched for my calculator and I started to pound the numbers for like almost 30 minutes? lol. As if I was calculating for ABC company's account. It was a very simple calculation, anyway.
After plus and minus here and there, I finally come out with a number. So, this is my plan. From next month onwards, I will pay my dad RM800 per month and I will cover for the electric and water bill as well.
In other words, I am paying for my mom medical bill+electric bill+water bill+PTPTN loan + telephone and internet bill. Gosh! There are lots of bills here. Why I am not Kill Bill?  LOL. 
Okay,  this is a very heavy burden. ~sigh~ It's not like I got any other choice, duh......
Whatever I'm going to pay in the future, I still can't afford to give my dad extra money to buy food, shame, huh?
Maybe a few more months later I can afford to pay for my dad's RM 200 allowance.Hopefully.

It's indeed difficult to make sure there is food on the table. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute