Prevent Weight Gain with Lemon + Cucumber Juice

Before I flooded my blog with Rectin-A, I will share my review on lemon + cucumber juice.

Recommended by my friend for skin care purpose.

I just started to add in the juice to  my daily meals, most specifically during breakfast.

I can't observe any significant results on my face after I started to drink the juice for like a week, maybe it needs longer time.

However, I got an instant result in term of preventing weight gain.

I'm not trying to say that it helps to shed off fats, which is impossible unless you incorporate exercise and diets together.

I would prefer to use the word, maintain or prevent weight gain.

Not sure how it works but it really WORKS!

I noticed the effect when I skipped my workout on last Thursday because I joined my friends to KPOP concert.

In normal basis, my thighs would slightly swollen the next day, might be due to water retention. Not to worry, it is definitely not oedema. That's the reason why I will try my best not to skip my workout because I am in the midst of trying to lose the subcutaneous fats.

I will feel frustrated as if the effect of workout just wear off the next day.

Though I didn't workout that day, I still maintain the portion of the food that I eat during my workout days (daily). In fact, I even took 4 pieces of wholegrain breads with cheesedale for my dinner.

I really expected to see my thigh slightly got bigger the next day.

Surprisingly, I didn't see any sign of my thighs got slightly bigger or bulkier. Instead, I can see my thighs were toner, as if I have  just done with my strength training and finished up with  yoga stretching. The after-effect which I can only observe after these two workouts.

After that day, I started to diligently drink the juice on daily basis and the effect is awesome.

It is highly recommended for those who wants to prevent weight gain in short term, but of course you still can't skip your workouts for too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol

T_T