3 weeks holiday - UNLEASHED!! eh...how am i suppose to enjoy it????

YES!! YES!! YES!! Finally, the holiday comes!!! i was so excited yesterday. chatting happily and excitedly with my UTARIANs. hahaha talking about the plan throughout the holidays. Guess what, our topics are mainly about FOOD!! i reckoned we were sort of hungry at that time. hahaha. then, we talked about MOVIES!!...Wah, there are a whole bunch of them waiting for me to catch up. i hope i can go with my best friend, cheese. unfortunately, few days ago, she sent me a message, saying that, "the gathering has been cancelled temporarily because of the swine flu outbreak" haiz...i feel "phaiseh" if i ask her out pulak. oh yea, i have borrowed three novels from the UTAR library. of course the author is non other than my AGATHA CHRISTIE!!! argh... just can't wait to finish them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute