Curi People Punya line =P

Feeling weird right? Why i can connect to internet? hahaha. i'm using someone's wireless network =P. my friend told me that, she normally "curi" people line when she online at home. wah! i don't believe it when she told me about it. BUT, now i do. hehehe. aiyah...it just happens that i'm lucky enough to have a "sufficient" reception for this network. see it? i say, "sufficient", which means the speed is not extremely fast but enough for me to browse the internet. hahaha. i'm already satisfied lol. i thought i have to hang out oftenly in order to "spend" my time "wisely" hahaha.
I told my dad that, i can online. Guess what? he said, "wah...you are using the telephone line ar? if this goes on, then the telephone bill will increase!!!" i can see that he was kind of mad at that moment. hahaha. i told him, "no lar...i curi people line only ma" For your information, my dad has no knowledge for all these network thingy. he was so anxious when i told him i'm stealing someones'line. i assured him by saying that, "aiyah, this is very normal lar when you use wireless. anyone who is 100 meter with the router can receive the network connection. whether you like it or not, you still can receive it lol" however, if you are smart enough, "connect ajelah" hahaha. hello...it's not my fault,okay. he or she does not set up a password to secure the connection. However, i heard that you still able to steal the password, IF ONLY IF you know how to do it. ;)

Thanks o.for this free connection, i hope i can use it till the end of the semester break. *ish..this gurl is so.....greedy... =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute