My Biggest Mistake- You are crazy!!!!

Staying with you was my biggest mistake! Only for 2 weeks I already can't stand you anymore. "if you do not have a giant head; you better not to wear an oversize hat. This is what a chinese saying goes. Though it might sound a bit inaccurate, I guess more or less it fits what happened recently. The very first thing before I sent my application letter to Gribbles in Penang, I DID ask you that is it possible for me to stay with you? Hastily, you agreed. Not only that, you told me that I just need to fork out my own money for my lunch and as for the rest, you WILL pay for me and you even promised me that you WILL drive me to work. Please bear in mind that, I didn't force you to do it. Very simple, if you can't make it, why don't you just tell me earlier? WHY? Instead, you say nothing! Again, with all those undeniable body languages you think you can fool everyone? I tell you, NEVER! I finally understand why my parents forbade me to stay with you! i finally believe whatever bad things about you they told me ARE TRUE! OH YES! I just believe whatever I see with my own eyes and listen with my own ears. Therefore, I felt skeptical whenever they told me how awful and terrible you are! However, it is still not too late either. I don't believe that I only manage to stay with you for 2 WEEKS, and not to mention that we only see each other for a few hours per day. I don't even believe that I can't stand with you for only a short period of time. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

Because of you, I have wasted RM35 for bus ticket back to KL. WHY? I discussed with you before that I need to rush back to KL for my dental appointment. I told you I need a bus ticket that departs as early as possible. YOU even suggested that I might be able to a 6 AM bus ticket!!!! FINE! I went to buy the bus ticket but their earliest time is 7 am. No problem, I can still make it for my dental appointment. BUT, WHAT DID YOU TOLD ME? YOU told me to change my bus's terminal from Sungai Nibung to Komtar and YOU even told me not to buy too early next time. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? Whatever you told me last time was so different from this time! WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU? GREAT! Now I can only cross my fingers and hopefully they manage to sell my ticket. Otherwise, I really wasted my RM35! For you, it might just a small amount of money but for me, someone who stays faraway from parents with no allowances being paid for working, the RM35 costs me A LOT! FINE! I just kept quiet.

Because of your unwillingness to clone your house key to me, you are torturing not only me, but your very own self. WHY? Since our working hour is not the same, I don't mind taking bus instead. BUT! I still need the house key! Because of your own unwillingness, you purposely have to wake up earlier to open the door for me. Because of your unwillingness, I have to stay outside your house, waiting for you to come back from your work to unlock the door for me! And because of you, I have came late to work for 30 minutes!! Never ever in my life I have late and some more this time was 30 minutes late!! WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THIS? FINE! You need 9 hours sleep per day, I am not going to disturb you, LADY. But the thing is, you make it as if I'M THE ONE who is disturbing your sleeping cycle!!! WHAT IS THIS, HUH? This is so ABSURD!!! All I can say is " YOU SENDIRI CARI PASAL!!!"

I told you 2 days ago that I'm going to stay with my friends since, it's so inconveniently to stay with you and especially my working hour starts from 8 am in the morning next week. I don't think I'm going to trust the bus anymore and also to avoid you from purposely wake early in the morning to open the door for me. However, out of sudden, you told me you are not going to drive me to my friend's apartment yesterday and will do it tomorrow instead. Unfortunately my friend is going back to KL and she bought a 7 am bus ticket. I discussed with my friend and she finally came out with a solution and that is she is going to put the key in a hidden place so that I can take the key from there. I told you about it happily, so that you don't have to wake up so early and drive me there. Again, out of sudden and furiously, you said you are going to drive me there, NOW! You even slammed and banged your stuffs. I was so scared! And not to mention the way you drove just like a maniac!!!! WHAT IS THIS????? now I can conclude that, you are one CRAZY WOMAN!!!

You really need to control your emotion and show me that you are matured and sensible than me! Show me that you really are worth 12 years older than me. Unfortunately, whatever happened yesterday showed that you are immature and childish!!! You are rebellious and heavily indulge yourself with your emotion. You are not only embarrassing me but also to yourselves! I'm not cursing you, but to tell you the truth, if you never change, just prepare yourselves to stay alone FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!


 

P/S: Darn it!, I left my RM12.90 worth of fruits and my facial cream in that "dreadful" house. o.O!!!!

Comments

  1. wahsai..din realize got this post.

    ur relative izit? or someone i know?:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got step sis one ar? ic ic...
    have to SABAR lor no matter wat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no nid to sabar lo..i'm staying v men yee they all hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute