Penang. I’m here!!!!

10/4/2009 8:36 PM

WOOHOO! I finally step my foot in Penang. The 6 hours journey really gets on my nerve. Luckily I was determined enough to see the Penang bridge that I didn't fall asleep even for a few minutes. Now I understand why my friend told me that the 6-hours-journey is unbearable. You see, I have listened to my favorite Korean songs for nearly twice! Naw…I can't read any book while the bus is moving because I'm going to have carsick if I really do that. I have recorded a short video clip when I was crossing the Penang Bridge. Too bad, that I missed out the best part Never mind, I will do the recording when I'm going back to KL.

    My sister arrived at Sungai Nibung Bus Terminal around 4 pm. Oh yea..I arrived at Penang around 3.15 pm. The first thing that we did was shopping at Jaya Jusco. Guess what? She told me Jaya Jusco is the only biggest building in Penang! Wow!..it reminds me about Kampar. Grand Kampar Hotel is the largest building that Kampar ever had. The funny thing is, the building that actually first came into my mind is Tesco Kampar. <hahaha> . Yea, I did shop with my sister, but not for clothes and garments. All of them are groceries. See, no wonder it reminds me of Tesco Kampar. It's not that I don't want to fling my money as much as I want, unfortunately there isn't extra cash for me to do so. LOL. Yea, have to wait till the next PTPTN to release the money (3 months !!!).

    Before my sis drove back to her house (her aunt's house, I suppose =>), she made a trip to Gribbles Pathology lab in Halaman Melaka, so that I can have a look on the company that I'm going to work in the future (tomorrowlor..). I was surprised that the areas are surrounded by shop lots. All of them look historical! Yea, kind of old honestly. I half-heartedly thought that perhaps Gribbles just looks like one of them! NO!!!!!! I made a call to my friend who's going to work at Gribbles as well because my sis and me have strained our eyes looking up and down for the company, but to no avail. AHA! We finally found the company and it just located behind the road that we have lingering previously. Well, it's not as bad as I have thought. It looks like what it should be. <hahaha> The feeling of proud finally returned. LOL

    After having our dinner outside, we finally reached my sis's house. Her house looks like a hostel. At first, I thought she is living in a single storey. See, it reminds me of Kampar again. Argh!! Memories..<am I the only one who "miss" Kampar? > she keeps on reminding me that, Penang is not as safe as in Kampar and forbid me to jog every morning !!!! NO!!!! looks like I need to buy a skipping rope or figure out a new way to exercise. I didn't bring my Yoga or Aerobic DVDs. I have stopped using these tapes for a few months ago. You see, it's boring to do exercise and watch video at the same time. Besides, it seems that I need at least one hour in order for my body to sweat profusely. However, with jogging I only need 15 minutes for my body to drench In sweat. Which one is more efficient?

    Okay, it's almost midnight now and I really need to get some sleep before going to work tomorrow. Do I feel excited about it? Or NERVOUS!!. <hahaha>

P/s: one thing that like in Kampar is…I feel peaceful when I sleep. But now, I still can hear someone singing a birthday song clearly….CEH!!TIDURLAH…

Comments

  1. Yes, Penang is heaven. Nibong or Nibung??? Oh the Jusco is Queensbay Mall we call that all the times. It's in Bayan Lepas, nice view along the sea and Pulau Jerejak xDDD

    Penang bridge not that beautiful cuz the sea water is just gross xD, the one near SP have mangrove lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute