Siasui

    My sister didn't go to work today and ask me to start to learn how to take Rapid Penang to reach my working place. Wow! It was so scary, man. I actually went further from my actual destination. I even lost my way LOL. Luckily I along the way, I managed to ask the direction from various people. Otherwise, I think I'm going to be late. Again, when I went home, also by taking bus, I went further for a few bus stations and I have spent 30 minutes to walk back. <haiz> oh yea, when I was taking bus back to my sister house, there was this passenger who talked by himself. He talked like as if there was a person inside the bus talking to him as well. There was one passenger laughed at him and he seemed to have turned angry as well. Luckily they didn't break into fights!


 

Comments

  1. WEIRDo looool xD
    Kesian, no ppl fetch u haha xD
    no worries, penang punye road vry ez rmb one (GeorgeTown one is harder cuz many streets) xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. now okdla...penang indeed quite small

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute