never buy compaq laptop!! (stupid laptop! old laptop!)

this is the 2nd time i have my laptop fixed. why?? no display!
at first i thought i have overused my laptop (convert videos and download movies) but actually is the laptop very laoya.
the very first time, i sent my laptop to HP centre. luckily it was still under warranty so FOC.
why i knew i should send my laptop to the centre? this is because my best friend who owns the same laptop suffered the same problem with me.
however, the second time also got problem AGAIN! i knew there was something wrong with my laptop.
the guy in Low Yat told me that NVIDIA is d=famous for this kind of problem. though he can fix my laptop the same problem will still occur in the future. (i day after, i hour, i week, i month or one year later) unless, i change to a new laptop.

wahlao ye!! xiao ar? suddenly need to buy a new laptop.
i dun even dare to tell my dad abt this. i just got my laptop fixed for just 2 weeks ago. BUT NOW? it broke again. my dad will definitely going to kill me if he knows it.

now i have started to und and agree for what my friend has said during my foundation year.

"stupid laptop! old laptop". yea, he got the same laptop as mine. at that time, it's very common to see a few students using the same laptops (i saw some of them have the same brand..so a bit proud hahaha)

once i heard what he said, i can feel my heart was burning hot! (a bit terasa..) same laptop what...i felt like he was cursing my laptop as well.- that's why till now i can still rmb what he said. eventhough it's already been 2 years ago.,,geng leh..lol

BUT NOW! i totally agree whatever he said. URGH!! STUPID LAPTOP OLD LAPTOP...chialat betul...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute