Die..Die..Die….

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Oh..i'm so dead meat this time;

I have keyed in the wrong result;

It might seem not so serious (okay, I'm Bull$#iting just to make myself feel better);

WHY ON EARTH! That I can overlook it???

I'm so sorry…..

ARGH!!!!!!!......the feeling is unbearable…I need to tell 'you' NOW!!!!!

Now I just realized that in each department, I have at least done one mistake.

I'm not overreacting, but it just fits perfectly

Specimen Reception ~ I have mistakenly labeled Histology Specimen with Pap Smear

Biochemistry ~ I did not fully recap a glucose fluoride tube and end up spilling out the content. I'm just lucky enough that the tube has been tested.

Microbiology~ I have wrongly keyed in the result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. ouch..but who never do wrong? not lk u everytime do tat work..learn as a lesson lor..
    plus u're juz a trainee lah, can forgive...:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo..felt guilty o..u din c their face leh..haiz..but now ok d lar..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute