Started to fall in Red heart with you!

WHO?

thinking





YOU LER…….


clroxn

Really, I seldom use clorox in cleaning as long as I’m living in this world, except my mom. XD

No matter how murky my lab coat is despite every week washing, I still don’t want to soak it with clorox. Well, it is just a lab coat anyway. Why bothers to make it looks so clean and bright. lol

However, this time I bought it just for the sake of my bathroom. *Looks like my bathroom has a higher status in my heart. XD

Yea, recently I used it to clean my bathroom and of course the result is amazing. Can’t believe that washing bathroom can be really fun now. Since I have bought two bottles of clorox (they come together in twin packet), why not I used it to soak my lab coat as well? *Basically, just don’t want to waste it XD. I soaked my lab coat with clorox and other clothes that I wished to brighten up for 2 days. Once I have washed and rinsed them, I can’t wait to observe the result. it was just so……

WHOA

Okay, I was exaggerated a little bit. XD But you really can see some changes if you observe it carefully. Now I even soaking my bag with clorox. Hope to see some astounding changes from my bag tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute