My current life

It has been quite some time that I didn’t write something ‘long’.

Well, thanks to my “lazy life during weekends” and “busy life during weekdays”.

I’m supposed to off to bed at this hour during weekdays or watching movies or reading manga during weekends. However, here I am, blogging here.

My hands have been really itchy to blog recently and the reason I choose today is because….

my mind was too occupied when I was bathing and ended up  accidentally washed up my hair at night. Brilliant, huh

I think I really use a lot of my mind power when I’m bathing. I don’t know why. It just a habit, I guess. Or maybe because I used to cry in the bathroom instead of my room. I just thought, just in case my parents ask me why I’m having rabbit eyes, I can just tell them shampoo has gotten into my eyes. LOL.

Besides bathroom, I did a lot of thinking and daydreaming while I was in the bus, especially when I plug my ears with headphone, listening to my favorite songs.

Third one will be before I go to sleep. Out of these three, this is the one that I don’t enjoy the most. Come on, pondering before you sleep will lead you to insomia. LOL Trying to avoid doing it too often.

Well, here the updates:

Work:

So far, I’m still fine with my current job.

Don’t have the intention to quit yet though on and off I did think about it due to stress and pressure. Anyhow, I still hasn’t gotten as far as hand out my resignation letter to my boss yet.

Do witnessing a lot of coming and leaving colleagues recently. Feel kind of sad about it.

Whenever someone is leaving, I would be asking myself, when would be my turn?

I know this is a silly question, it just a thought by the way. No harm, eh.

Maybe because I just love to do sales?

Maybe because I just love challenges? Getting scolded by different versions daily. LOL.

Maybe because I got this “One-Hour attitude”. Meaning that, no matter how pessimistic, stressful, sad or angry I am, I usually cool down after an hour except when I’m having a PMS .

This might be the core reason that holding me back from quitting my job.

OR

I feel that I’m a loser if I quit just like that.  Argh…typical fresh graduate behavior.

Friends:

Still keeping in touch with my gang. On and off we do hanging out together watching movies, window shopping or “coffee talk” (Gossiping).

Just ended my convocation ceremony last Saturday (10/9/2011) and there was no awkwardness meeting my course mates. Everything just like old time.

Getting closer with my colleagues, building up bonds . Well, this apply to the females mostly. It is kind of hard for males. LOL Can’t help it, too little exposure and interaction with the opposite sex.

Finance:

Planning to save up RM1000 every month, but the reality is just the other way round.

Every month there will be a certain reason I have to use my money. Either it’s personal or a necessity.

Anyhow, I’m doing my best to save as much as I can. At least I still want to save some moneylar…

Hobbies:

I used to like drawing when  I was in high school. I love to draw manga characters. Any character that I felt nice and cool, I will try to draw it out.The same feeling when you see something beautiful and you can’t wait to snap a picture of it.

The quality is not bad, though it’s not the best.

Once I got internet, my hobbies changed as well to…

Watching movies  and reading manga.

It’s already become my routine to open my laptop when I woke up early in the morning until I feel sleepy facing my laptop.

Currently obsess with korean songs with Big Bang most specifically.

New items:

Bought a workout DVD from ministry of sound from oversea.

Bought eyelid gel – Koji Eyetalk with the aim of making my own double eyelids eyes. Just realize  I’m born with inner double eyelid. ==. so, things getting a  little bit tough here.

Digitally-permed my hair. Friends said I look better with this hair style. so, gonna keep this hairstyle longer. XD

And a body language book, which I bought it from Book fair in KLCC. I haven’t finished the book, by the way.

Future items:

1) Artistry loose powder and face powder

2) Artistry  make up remover

3) Protein powder/ supplement in powder form.

4) Sony MP3

5) Toning up tools.

hwaaaahhhh..gotta sleep now. To be continued tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute