No...no and NO

Okay, these few days I went home late, around 9.30 pm;

This is not suppose to happen!

I spent a lot because I ate my dinner outside;

Buying drink outside;

Randomly eat, as in I bought it because I just feel like eating it;

WHOA!! This kind of lifestyle is SO NO GOOD. 

I was exhausted when I reached home;

Every moment I felt like falling asleep;

Today is the worst! I fall asleep before I take my bath!

 I didn't take my carrot juice + protein supplement;

I was too tired to do my research ended up I just slept these few days;

Blimey! This is not suppose to happen!!!

Eating outside means spending more money;

Eating outside means easier to gain weight, which I think  is slowly happening to me;

No! No! No! Can't let it happen!

From now on, unless it's important, otherwise I'm not going to hang out at night anymore.

I will just keep my leisure day during weekend.

That's it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute