Down..down....

Supposed to end my day quite peaceful and brace myself for tomorrow;

A few minutes before started to pack away my stuff;

I was "kena sound".

The "volume" was no big actually.

It just that I "kena sound" for something that I didn't do, which matter me the most.

And it is affecting me till now, otherwise I will not be here.

I'm trying to console myself;

Keep on reminding myself that I'm not alone;

Someone had a taste of "it" before;

Even Top from Big Bang got it before;

So, compared to my case, it was just a piece of cake.

I accompanied my colleague to Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie after office hour, trying to search a birthday cake. 

Another mission was to try macaroon, small size cake-alike.

Well, it was not really that impressive, though. 
 
Don't really worth with the price.

The journey to Levain was rather a painful one and I still have the depressing mood lingering with me all 

along the way, which made matter worst. 

 After we had our dinner, which were breads and cake, we passed by Pavillion, 
 
Looking for Birthday card.

Did some window-shopping, checking out clothes and of course the price tags, aiming them till the salary is out. lol.

Nothing there heightened my mood and  "That" silly feeling was still present.

However, I did get to know my colleague more and I think we are getting closer and I did change my

impression about her.

Well, we can hang out more often.

P/S: My mood is improved a little bit after I had finished this. Listen to a few Big Bang songs can cure me 100%, perhaps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute