I haven't workout for 4 days already.

Inconsistently drinking my fruit juice + protein supplement.

I guess it is because of my PMS.

Or else, I'm just a lazy PIG.

Sometimes when I came across with certain Ads, portraying a lady with a healthy lifestyle, everything is in

order. You know, as if your live is so perfect so....peaceful. Oh!, I'm longing for that.

Don't feel like looking myself in front of the mirror or stepping into any shop as I already gained some

weight  and not to mention my dad is "helping" me to remind me about it. 

Well, today I tried to retrieve my old life when I was in degree.

Eat and live healthily.

Yea, you might feel weird why I'm eating unhealthily since I'm living with my parents now.

Well, I can control what I want to eat when I live myself.

Otherwise, life has been a bit stressful now that I just do whatever I want to release the pressure, maybe....













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute