Trying to live "normally" ~ lol

Starting from today onwards, I will TRY to sleep normally;
Wake up normally;
Eat normally;
Exercise normally;
Do my work normally;
oh yeah..and SPEND NORMALLY.

Previously....
I used to sleep at 8 pm,
Wake up at 2 am to do my "work",
Then sleep again at 5 am.
Ever since I have  started to work I didn't really pay attention to what goes into my stomach,
Okay...now I have to return to my so-called "more healthy meal".
No more "working" during wee hours,
I found out that I tend to slack off if I continue in this way.
And of course, be careful with my expenses.
The first few months I already "invested" into my personal/ beloved items.
So, this months onwards must spend wisely...
~Amen~

p/s: sounds like a vow LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute