Heavy Rain at the Wee Hours of the Morning

Brainless!
The very first word I uttered when I felt some tiny drops of rain splashed onto my forehead.
Not sure to whom the word I referred to, just felt like venting out my frustration because it was disturbing my sleep.
Reluctantly, I sat up on my mattress and went to my windows and slightly closed them since it was just tiny raindrops.
However, as I was about to resume my sleep, the raindrops getting heavier, they started to pour into my room.
Brainless! Really Brainless!
Angrily, I closed the windows shut, then went outside to check on balcony. 
My dad was struggling to untie the curtains.
I went over to help out, "wrestling" with the curtains.
Really Brainless!
I muttered the word again as the wind was so strong that it was difficult for me to hold the curtains in place with the cloth-line clips. 
Once the "battle" was over, I went back to sleep.
Still feeling angry about the whole incident, my mind was spinning with thoughts.
I spent for like a couple of minutes minding my own thoughts before I realized I had to wake up AGAIN for one or two hours later.

@%$&!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute