First day in Kampar- Exhausted

Argh..i can't believe that i finally stay in kampar and tomorrow is my first day for my second semester. this time everything is so different!! once i have arrived, i need to pack my stuff!! wah!! very tiring,man, then i need to sweep the floor, mop them..argh!!!!. it's not that this is the first time i have done all these chores..it just that i felt more tiring than doing all these at home.
once i have done everything, i started to practise my cycling. OMG!! i just couldn't believe that my cycling SUCKS! Whoa...this is serious,man. if i did not do it right today, i need to walk to school lol. okay, of course i have practised my cycling before-at my friend's house and i have succeeded!!! "i even bragged about it in front of my friends..whyla..i did that..hahaha..of course i can walk to school, it's no big deal actually, kind of near you know, my average walking distance...cheh wah...hahaha ..the big problem is...i have bought a bike and if i'm not mistaken..mine is the most expensive!!! if i'm not going to use it tomorrow..i will buang air muka only...xia sui betul lol....
Because of this.. i practised untill kao kao...i dun care if the weather is so.....extremely incredibly..HOT!!! all i know is..I NEED TO MAKE SURE I CAN USE MY BIKE FAIRLY WELL 100%!!! fuh.....GAMBATEH!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute