Rebonding and contact lens

Phew!!...Finally..i got my hair done. i went to salon and get my hair straightened. this is for new year and new look. in other words, "gai bian zi zhi" hahaha. i went to the salon in plaza pudu and it costed me Rm160. hm...to me is okaylar...comparing the price when some of my friends had done it before. i hope, it lasts long, otherwise, my money just flew away for nothing. (touchwood)
first, they washed my hair. hey, the feeeling was good!!! i can't remember how long i have been to salon already. all this while, my mom is my private barber. hahaha
then, they blew my hair, applying cream (alkaline, if i'm not mistaken), steamed my hair, wash my hair one more time, blew them, applying for more cream, wash again and blew them, then only they started to iron my hair...then, wash again, and iron my hair..and finally trimmed my hair..all these processed took nearly 5 hours to be done.
However, the result is good. Way better than my previous hair where they are all dried up and branched out. hahaha
As for my contact lens, i went to my usual spectacle shop. wah!! it costs me Rm 168 (dispossable, 6 months)for the lens plus Rm 190 for spectacles...fuiyo...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute