Money...Money..Money...

WAH!!! ever since i need to move to kampar, my money flowed out faster than Niagara Falls, I think.
. i can remember it vividly, here is the list:
  • Groceries - Rm157
  • Electrical Appliances, luggage bag - Rm 200
  • Ink catridge- Rm 125
  • Bicycle- Rm 250
  • House Rental- Rm 370
  • Hair treatment- Rm160
  • Contact lens + Spectacles- Rm 358
  • Computer accessories -Rm400
  • Tuition Fees- Rm3,734
OMG!!! what kind of amount is this?? luckily i went to look for job during my semester break, otherwise, i am DEAD MEAT!! supposedly, i have no problem with my financial for the first month, Unfortunately, my PTPTN loan for second semester hasn't released yet (waiting for UTAR)...haiz... luckily, i still got the First Semester money leftover, But i need to suffer for the first month. haiz...................

Comments

  1. Wahh, I didn't noe that you spend more than me wei! Maybe bacause you bought the contact lenses..haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute