What a Negative Behavior ><

I saw my foundation lecturer today in UTAR cafeteria library, with a student whom also a foundation friend (though we seldom interact ><). Me and my friends were wondering whether we should greet our lecturer. We were so afraid that he may have forgotten about us since it has already been 2 years we never see him (ever since we have moved to Kampar), especially after "the" incident that happened on the very last day he ever taught us. We were even more afraid that he might cast us a confused look if we did greet him. Deep inside my heart, I'm feeling guilty for not greeting him today. When I recalled, why on earth that I have been thinking too much? Why do I have to be so afraid off all these small tiny matter? Why I can't even do a simple thing? Just go and greet him, big deal, huh? What a total loser ><

Hopefully will bump into him again in the future and I'm going to greet him.

Comments

  1. Yalo. Feel like didn't respect him oni. Although he did that to us during the last day, but he has taught us for 2 semesters~

    Look so coward that day! O.o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute