Are you matured enough?

Just “Skyped” with Cheese just now, she is sure undergoing something “big” in her life. LOL.

First of all, I would like to apologize to her because I’m not available for her recently due to tests and lab reports and also FYP thesis. It might be a lame excuse. I mean, which student will be free from all those “chores”. It just that I will hardly be “me” if I forced myself to talk to her during that “crisis”. I guess she deserves a full attention from me when she really needs to talk.

I’m not going to disclose the conversation here, let it just be girls little secret. XD After chatting with her, something new came to me and I feel like sharing it here.

So, have ever doubt your own maturity? I mean in the sense of thinking and handling stuff. I’m definitely not talking about your secondary sex development. XD.

There was once, in a few years back, right after I have finished my high school. I really DID consider myself to be a very matured person. LOL Based on what? I thought that getting myself to hold so many high positions in extra-curricular activities and went through so many so called “hard times” turned me into a fully matured person. Little did I know that I was just a “sweet seventeen” back then. Nothing more.

Right after I have entered university life, after so many things happened within these few years. I have started to doubt my own prime of life. Now, I have a new perspective to define my own maturity. Yes, handling so many high positions during high school for sure will make you a bit different from your classmates. No doubt you will acquire new skills and experiences on how you handle things and interact with other people. Yet, you have just developed a sense of maturity in THAT aspect. Nothing more. Mind you, you are still considered a newbie or newborn in other aspects of your life. Unless you have ventured it yourselves , otherwise you will never grow up. Therefore, we are so frequent to hear this: “Learning is a life long process”. Human will never stop learning. We won’t stop learning even after we have graduated, no matter you are a diploma, degree, master or even PHD holder. As long as your lives are still going on, education is still there waiting for you.

What about other people? They are still the same. Seeing them get the better of you in certain things will not make them a fully matured person. They might be a master in that area but the word does not apply on other areas as well. So, we can’t really judge a person too much and too fast unless you have gone through thick and thin with them. Well, time tells you all about a person, rite?

old and young

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute