The Tourist (2010 Film)

The Tourist Poster

A highly anticipated movie.

Due to Angelina Jolie’s performance in “Salt”, I have been looking forward for all her Secret-Agent-alike movies. Together with the unexpected pairing with Johnny Depp (Captain Jack Sparrow-Pirates of the Caribbean) makes me want to watch this movie even more. XD.

You see, to me, Johnny Depp is more like an American comedian , ever since I watched him in Pirates of the Caribbean. So, with his pairing with Angelina Jolie, the one who always stars in action movies triggers my curiosity to watch the chemistry between them.

Overall, this movie is good and in comparison to previous Angelina’s movies, I would say this one has less intense action scenes. In contrast to what I have read from the movie’s synopsis, Angelina Jolie was a former secret agent, so, I was expected to see some cool and exciting fighting moves with some high-tech gadgets.

In fact, the movie mostly circulates on the romance between both of them and how sexy, elegant and beautiful Angelina Jolie is. Of course it is an expected happy ever after ending. To tell the truth, I somehow truly enjoy both of their chemistry in this movie. So, it is still worth a watch.

On e more thing, Johnny Depp looks younger here .Maybe because his face doesn’t look so dark compared to when he was Captain Jack Sparrow back then in Pirate sof the Caribbean. XD

Rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute