A day out in Mid Valley

I met up my friend in Mid Valley today at 1 pm;

Due to loss sense of direction, we only able to meet at 1.30 pm. lol

The very first thing we did was, searching for a good place to have our lunch.

I’m craving for Chinese food recently, so Korean food was a no for today. She doesn’t take Kimchi, by the way XD. 

Food court was definitely out of the list because……come on! you came to Mid valley to eat in food court? LOL

We chose a Chinese restaurant from a directory, sorry, can’t remember the name. It located in the LG.

Keeping the location of the restaurant in our heads, we went to LG.

As funny as it may sound, or how idiotic both of us were, we lost our direction to LG. Not sure how it happened. But it did happen. lol

Both of us were freaking hungry or I should say we were starving. lol.

We were conversing while looking for the restaurant which made the search even more challenging. lol. you have a total loss of direction when you walk and talk at the same time.

After taking God-only-knows how many times of escalators and walking back and forth to the same place, we finally found the restaurant.

Unfortunately, the restaurant was crowded!!! There were people still waiting to be seated! This restaurant must be good then. Gotta attack it one day lol

We finally settled down in a Yang Tu Foo shop, having noodles as our main dish. Heaven~~~~~~

Then, we had Chattime as our desserts. We continued exploring the shops in The Garden and chit-chatting.

Funny things was, we hardly gossiping. lol. You see, I am a real gossip queen, together with Banana, we both are INVINCIBLE. lol

Not sure where the topics came from  and how it got started, we just talked naturally. Initially, I was worried that we might not compatible. lol. This proved I did have other potential besides gossiping. lol.

We mostly talked about the clothes. her and mine fashion styles. Pretty much laughing and criticizing each other fashion sense, we talked about work and a little bit and there of some siu yans, * The people that we are dying to avoid.

 

After finished venturing The Garden, we roamed in Mid Valley.

I spotted Häagen-Dazs, while window-shopping with her and as I was longing to try the ice-cream, I bought a scoop of Chocolate cookie flavor with chocolate syrup topping yea, I’m a chocolate freak. It was expensive. It cost me Rm13.50 for the one scoop!!!!. We shared the ice-cream. The ice-cream is marvelous!!!.

After the ice-cream treat, we went to MPH. Currently, the bookstore is located in LG. Honestly, I prefer the old place. More spacious and the lighting was not too bright. I went to check on Agatha Christie book series while she looked for stationary. Flipping through the pages and reading the synopsis, triggered my nerve to start to read her book again, which I had stopped for like a month ago.

Once I’m done, I went to MCd, to buy a French fries. I got the sudden urge to eat it when I smelled something similar when I was passing The Burger King. Urgh…the culprit.

I also went to Jusco to buy a box of sushi for my dad, as souvenirs LOL.

Finally, I met her back in MPH.

I saw her paying for a Health care magazine. She showed the content to me and it made me to buy one for myself as well. However, mine were related to exercise and weight loss. It was cheap, just RM5.60.

It was already 5.30 PM, and we bid farewell to each other.

Looking forward to have another date soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute