I....Stay Calm and Forgive.............


Me and my friend had made an appointment to meet each other in Times Square by 12 pm today.
Yesterday night she SMSed me to change the time to 1 pm instead as she was exhausted from her work.
She will send me a message once she got into the bus so that I can prepare myself. *she stays very far

I woke up at 8: 45 am in the morning, checking out my mails and browsing the internet.
I started my workout session at 10 am and finished around 11.30 am.
I had my green tea and curry rice for my breakfast together with boiled hot dogs.
I stayed in front of my laptop, reading all the funny quotes in Facebook until 12.15 pm.

Wondering how long I have been Facebook-ing, I stared at the clock, &HIT! I'm going to be late!
I went to bath, then I ransacked my wardrobe, looking for something nice to wear though I already have it in my mind since yesterday.
Mismatching for like 3 attempts and finally found the style that look nice on me. *I ditched my previous idea.
Next, is the hairdo. I tied my hair into a bun but dropped the idea in the end because I looked like a nanny with glasses when I looked at the mirror.
I blackened my eyebrow;
I stared at the mirror wondering whether I should applied BB cream onto my face and.... FINE! Let's do it. .
I wear my ear ring, bracelet and beetle necklace that I brought 2 weeks ago.
I looked at the clock, it's already 1.15 pm and I didn't receive any message from her.
I started to wonder if she overslept? *Impossible..........
Then, my handphone rang, indicating incoming message.
"Sorry, Foong. I overslept. I will get ready now" *what the....==||||
Me: "It's okay, no need to hurry"
I continued to browse through all the funny quotes from Facebook.
At 2pm, I received another message.
"I will be leaving at 3pm. I'm washing my clothes." * she continued her message telling me that, her friend already went to KL with the boyfriend and another friend will be going to KL, but at 4 pm. I felt that she wanted to wait for her friend as well. 
Me: "Oh, you want to wait for your friend is it?" * Felt a little hurt.
"No, I will be coming alone at 3 pm" 
 Because I was a little bit angry that the appointment has to be postponed until 4 pm,  
Me: "Are you sure you still want to come to KL because you are going to be late when you reached 
        home" 
"Sure, I will be there at 4.30 pm, I can go home late. A promise is a promise XD"
I was annoyed at the word "promise". I thought of cancelling the appointment.
I told myself to cool down and think. *chill....
"She lives so far, outside from KL"
"It's not that she forgot the meeting. she just overslept because she was exhausted"
 "Yet, she still make the attempt to come to KL and meet me"
"So, I should forgive her"
I replied her message,
"ok." * I know, it's a little bit cool. I'm still angry. HAHAHAHA
The old me would have insisted to cancel the appointment, just to REVENGE! * childish....
I would wait for her apologizing to me again and again until I cool down. *Stupid.....
Victory! I have won it!  What next? * Extremely foolish!

So, that's why I forgive her. After a very long series of consideration. *lol
I continued my Facebook-ing with the funny quotes until I felt hungry for lunch. *I know, it's a bit late....
Instead of eating rice, I boiled the remaining hot dogs for my lunch. * Save it for better food later =D
I continued Facebook-ing until I felt like blogging the whole incident. XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute