Healthier lifestyle Without Internet

Internet has been down for 2 days already;

I called TM on 7 am Saturday morning to lodge a complaint; *Surprisingly there was someone there to pick up my phone, seemed like they are having 24/7 customer service. I was being informed that “someone”will contact me within 24 hours to check on the lost connection problem.

Around noon, there were two TM technicians came to my house to inspect the problem. I was surprised by their service effectiveness, I was expecting them to come to my house by Monday at least. The technician check on the modem, then the cable and they found out that the fiber optic cable was bitten by rat which caused lost internet connection. * lol. Rats on 17th floor? The technicians told me that they will come back in the evening to re-install the cable. *yeah right. Reason is, they need to install Unifi to residents at 7th floor.

Unfortunately, they never returned. *well, Malaysian style.

My dad asked me to call TM again and send another technician. He even went to 7th Floor to check on them, *lol. Okay, he was a little bit impatient because, without the Unifi, he couldn’t watch his favorites channel. HAHAHAHAHA.

I called TM and bombarded the customer service consultant with lots of complaints and questions.

She, of course would not able to answer me, and all she can say is, “we don’t know what is the timeframe the technician will repair the fault. Your report already on the system and they will come back to you soon.”

Okay, I hate the word “soon”. To me, their “soon”is within one week.

I was enraged and keep on complaining and the lady started to lose her patient already,yet, she can’t retort.

Thanks to recent updated telecommunication service that, “Please be informed that all the conversation might be recorded”. *Muahahahahahahahaha.

See? No matter what, they can’t scold the customer. *Okay, I’m evil. lol.

I ended the phone call by saying, “You know, we pay you monthly for the service, is this what we get in return?” *Bam!! The word, WE PAY YOU sounded so cool to end the phone call. Customer victory!!!

Well, all she can said is, “Very well, ma’am , is there anything else we can do for you?”

I bet she started to curse me once she put down the phone. *HAHAHAHAHA.

I continued to spend my day by cleaning up my room.

I cleaned my laptop, arrange my clothes in wardrobe and cleaned my dressing table.

Honestly speaking, it has been ages I never touch them. *Eaw….

Once cleaned, feeling satisfied. I went for my collectibles. They are practically my movies and comics.

Before I used to illegally downloading movies from internet, I used to be a legal person who only buy original dvds. Those pirated dvds are not belong to me, well, at least I’m not the one who buy it. *hahahaha.

Besides movies, I love mangas as well. Most specifically, detective mangas. I used to collect Detective Conan, Crayon Shin Chan, Doraemon Series and Kindaichi.

However, after I got so used to the illegal downloading, I hardly buy any of them now.

So,since I can’t access the internet, I solely depending on my collectibles to survive. *lol.

The good thing is, I don’t stare on my laptop screen for 12 hours per day.

At least I move my butt and cleaned my house and my eyes got to rest more even during weekends.

Today morning, I called them again. Though I don’t expect to receive any good news. This time, I complained on the technician who promised to fix it by yesterday. I went on saying that, if the technician only come after one week, then I pay my service for nothing? The lady told me that, I can inform the billing department if it is the case. *Okay, this lady sounds better.

Anyhow,the whole conversation is just to “pressure”them so that they take the action ASAP. They should come back to me by Monday at most.

However, on 5 pm, I received a phone call from a TM technician asking for my address. *Yes! He is here. Finally!!!.

I can see the “sun”in the evening. Well, the pressure thingy worked!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute