2 tests + 1 presentation in A ROW!!! = STRESS+EXHAUSTED= DIE!!!!

Whoa!!! Last week "experiences" was the most unforgettable. Trust me, you will definitely don't want to try it. Starting from the last last Friday. Yea the day when we have finished our microbiology test. Our nightmare just got started. With 2 lab reports which is due next week (today is Saturday already, ok) plus 2 assignments (nutrition and human resourse) ALSO due next week, 2 more presentations to go, 2 more tests (endocrinology + nutrition). FINALLY!! 2 tests (Human Resource + Clinical Biochemistry) + moral presentation. These are the 3 things that happened in my nightmare!! OMG!! Once we have finished our microbiology test 1, I only have 4 days to study for my Human Resource , clinical biochemistry and prepare for my moral presentation!!. 4 days!! At first I thought I might able to catch up and cover them , ONCE AND FOR ALL!! Okay I was wrong!!! 4 days are definitely not sufficient at all!! I even resort to skip 2 and a half lectures and 1 tutorial with my friends in order for me to finish up my revision!! OMG!! I have skipped them in ONE SHOT!! my very first experience eversince degree..yikes!! well, at least it helps a bit, but not much. After I have finished my HR test which was scheduled at 6-7 pm!!! (what the heck is this????) I only slept for 3 hours then I have to continue to revise my clinical biochem notes. Wahlao ye…I was so exhausted. I have drunk 2 cups of coffee in order to stay awake!! Hm…again..not really helpful..i guess my body is resistance to coffeela..everytime also like this. once the sky is dark…I need to go to my bed…haiz..i'm just admire all those people who can stay up at late. LOL

Guess what, I don't think I did well for my clinical test..well, it seems ½ I know how to do..the other ½ seems like doesn't make sense to me…this time I really don't look forward to retrieve my test paper..wa……………………. if only I got one more day to study…haiz…nasibla

Comments

  1. You're not the night ghost..haha! Chicken eye!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i'm just admire all those people who can stay up at late. LOL"
    in case u're referring to me.XD
    please, don't try this at home. they are all professionally trained.jhahahaha...

    haiz...ya lor..very cham eh...so hectic..i maybe more cham than u, might have nutrition test + moral presentation on same day next next Tuesday.>.< sure die...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute