Why Are You Wearing Mask????

LOL!!! This is what most of the people were wondering when i was wearing a mask traveling to Petaling Street, Jalan Pahang,SS2, Low Yat, Sungai Wang and Times Square last saturday. whoa!!! please don't be mistaken that i went to these places to hang out okay....for every place i only spare a few minutes to buy something then, i just "cao" lor.
at first, i doubt whether i should wear a mask since some of the HIN1 cases happened around my housing area such as, Jalan Davidson School and Tsun Jin High School. honestly, i was motivated to wear mask during the day i went back to KL (fri). i saw a few students who were wearing masks while taking KTM to KL. So? Why not me as well? whenever i walked, lots of people were at least looking at me for 10 secs. some even said, "is that necessary? (canto)". this was what i heard when i was about to enter Popular Bookstore in Petaling Street. the weird thing was, there was a malay middle-aged man saying loudly, "Jaga Betul" when i was making my way to Syarikat Kamal near GENERAL HOSPITAL in Jalan Pahang. OMG!!! this is the place where for the first time i saw a big ads board posting some posters on how to prevent H1N1. YET!!! they still act as nothing happened at all. YET! they still commented on my mask..lol........
Honestly, i did feel embarassed when i was wearing the mask with all the people looking at you whenever you go. i even sms my friend and she told me that, my action was correct and there is nothing to feel embarass. YES!! there is nothing to feel shy,okay. protect yourself before anything could happen. this is what i told myself when i was walking. hahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute