Circadian rhythm sleep disorder? -- NO WAY!!!



lol what does it means???
Circadian rhythm sleep disorder is a persistent or recurring pattern of sleep disruption resulting either from an altered sleep-wake schedule or an inequality between a person's natural sleep-wake cycle and the sleep-related demands placed on him or her. The term circadian rhythm refers to a person's internal sleep and wake-related rhythms that occur throughout a 24-hour period. The sleep disruption leads to insomnia or excessive sleepiness during the day, resulting in impaired functioning.
Wow!! this is what i have been practicing recently. yea, the "tests and assignment day!!!" Going to bed early, around 8 pm and wake up around 12 midnight. not a good experience i should tell you. feeling sleepy and groggy upon waking up.
oh yea, why am i doing this? this is way out of my normal sleeping cycle lol. the reason behind this is, i am tired during after-dinner time to start with my revision. i thought of going to sleep and replenish my energy rather feeling sleepy all the time while doing my revision. well? it doesn't work actually. i still feeling tired and this time worse! feeling the pressure for staying up at night and being alone and all that. however, i ignored all these things. i continued with my studies. only 2 days ago, my endocrinology lecturer told us about
Circadian rhythm sleep disorder. he knew most of us study till very late and some even practicing the same thing like me. so, he decided to tell us about how our abnormal sleeping cycle will lead to Circadian rhythm sleep disorder and eventually die of CANCER!! *the most important thing is, this question was came out for yesterday endocrinology test 1 hahahaha.
so, being all aware of the risks, i must train myself to stay untill midnight THE MOST in order to do my revision!!

Comments

  1. sei lo, kuen! I think I have developed this disorder la. I feel so sleepy during the day and hyperactive during the sun is gone. Die hard wei! I think I need to sleep early everyday d lol! No wonder I always feel I am going to collapse at any time during the day!! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz..as if v got d choice wei..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute