I hate NIGHTMARES!!

Whoa!! I dun believe I just had a nightmare. It was so scary and worse of all I can remember all the particles! Even when I woke up I feel afraid to open my door.Just in case I will bump into "something". I was freaked out when my head started to imagine what if the bathroom's light suddenly turned off?? Wow!! I wonder if I will actually scream out. Luckily I heard my housemate was making noises down stairs. Well, he did that all the time. Speaking and laughing loudly. First time I appreciate him a lot. hahaha

Here the story goes:

    I don't know how but somehow I was looking outside my balcony. It was in the middle of night. I saw a guy on a street, somehow I felt I knew this guy and he was a Utar student.(in reality, I have no idea who is this person..) He was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt with a baggy pant and seemed like on the way back to his house. Suddenly, I saw a girl a few feet behind him. I shouted from my balcony and told him that there was a girl trailing behind him (no idea why I did that, it happened in the dream). The girl didn't dress like all those ghost movies 'attire, white and long costume. She appeared to be a normal teenage girl around our age. (Did rebonding some more..That's why I said she looked normal) However, you can feel that there is something wrong with that girl, something was not right!! Unexpectedly, he gave me a silent signand told me not to talk so loudly otherwise the "thing" will enter my house!!I was so scared!!! And that "thing" did enter my house!! WAH!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad I'm the only one knew who she was. She pretended to be a student and chatted with my friends. I have a few housemates sitting in the living room (don't exist in reality EXCEPT Yen Ee), chit-chatting with the "girl". I was scared most of the time. Part of me felt like telling them who was the girl, and another half me afraid of putting myself in a dangerous situation. Finally, the girl said she was about to leave. She told us, she would like someone help her to retrieve her kettle which lay on the porch. (Okay..i know this is weird..Why kettle lol??? But this was what happened). The next thing happened was, Yen Ee volunteered to do it. However, the voice inside my brain told me that, I MUST NOT LET YEN EE TO HELP HER. Well, it might be one of "her" tricks to lure her victim and find replacement!!! (Yea, watch too much movies). Stuttering with fear, I managed to choke out a few words, preventing Yen Ee from retrieving the kettle for "her".

~THE END~

WOW!! I really can feel the fear even it was just a dream, that's why I feel so scared till NOW!! That sounds too real for me. Never like a nightmare.

Comments

  1. Teruknya..why sounds so real and scary d?? "A few housemates sitting in the room..all doesn't exist in reality except yen ee.." wow!! What a nighmare...O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why!!! when i woke up, i was so SCARED!! lol...inilah akibatnya wake up in the middle of the night lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute