Afraid of tomorrow?

Macbeth:
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.


Urgh..i really dunno where I should get started…I feel extremely sad at this morning when I found that, there is something wrong with Ah Chun's leg.

She is not crippling..she can barely even stand! Whenever she tries to walk..her whole body will tend to fall to the other side. She can't balance herself anymore!

Her left hind leg as if no energy at all…seeing her like that..my heart hurts a lot.

I have checked her leg. No injuries, no cuts, and no wounds!

I have no idea what happened to her.

Why not bring her to a vet?

Unfortunately, Kampar has no vet at all.

Even if it does, I dun think I can afford it.

Share the medical fees with my housemate?

WHOA!! This is going to be the last thing that I'm going to do.

Why? This is because except a few of my foundation friends (you know who you are XD.

None of them really like Ah Chun. Why?

She is stinks;

She is noisy:

She is dirty;

So, you see, she is not welcomed in the first place;

Imagine what will happen if I request them to share the fees with me?

I did post on my facebook's wall that "I'm begging You that the history shall not be repeated"

What kind of history? Surely won't be the nice one.

If you've checked on my old post, I did mention that I used to have a cat and my mom called him "Ah Lok".

Well, he is definitely cute with white color fur, ocean blue eyes and a very adorable short rabbit-like tail. (how often you can see a cat with a rabbit's tail ><)

He brought happiness to the household and even to the whole neighborhood.

My mom insisted to at least bath for him once per day. Well, thanks my mom, Ah Lok looked much cuter and healthier in that way.

I tend to feed Ah Lok with lot of food. I mean, I would never let him starve. Most of the time I took care of him, so, without noticing, both of us have built a very strong bond between us.

However, due to some reasons, my parents can't let Ah Lok to stay with us anymore. He got to leave the house! Do you know that, it tore me apart when I heard the news?

Do you think I'm strong enough to dump him just like that, to the rubbish dump? No way! I can't do this…But I have to..i live in 17th floor, so, together with my cousin, we brought her to the ground floor.

Guess what happened? He was so scared and he sprinted his way up to the first floor and hid on top of …(I dunno what it called).

I was so sad when I saw it, how he reacted..OMG! I actually broke down that time…how much I hope that I can just ignore my dad and bring him home.

With a broken heart, I left him there and thought of never see him again. Well, I live in 17th floor, okay..what do you expect?

To my surprise, he returned at the next day! Should I say it was a miracle? I dunno how he did that, but he did return. On that day, I have decided to keep her..i dun care.

Unfortunately, I need to move to Kampar soon..which means I can't take care of him anymore. My parents? Can't give too much hope but they still feed him anyway.

Every month, I was looking forward back to KL just want to see my cat. Luckily he still remembered me…I helped him to bath and do whatever I normally do for him.

However, bad thing started to happen. He was sick..not that serious though..just changed his voice and seemed to cough quite often.

2 weeks after I arrived at Kampar, my neighbor in KL IM me that, my cat is DEAD!!!! You know? He is DEAD! I was stunned! I dunno what to say..i just felt like taking a bus or KTM back to KL.

I want to know the causes of death. How he died? I want to know. My neighbor told me that he was poisoned? Well, it sounds very unlikely..i don't think any human being will going to do that.

My dad said Ah lok might got an infection and his health was getting worse and worse…I dunno..i think it doesn't seem important to me anymore..i still remember when it happened..the day before we

needed to pass up math first assignment. I never mentioned Ah Lok's death in my blog (except today). I just couldn't bring myself back to sad old memories…it makes me cry actually. I don't even dare to

browse his pictures that I have taken..you know, when he was still alive. Yea, I chose to avoid myself thinking about him and I swore I don't want any more pet. BUT….

Not long after that, I found Ah Chun and together with all her so-called relatives in Kampar. As I have mentioned in my previous entries before that she is the most active dog among her relatives . She jumps and wriggles her tail

Whenever she sees me. Together with her relatives, we go for jogging together. Proud, huh? It's the happiest moment I have ever had in Kampar. Just looking at them running and hopping happily melts

My heart a lot. They cheered me a lot.

Again, the bad thing always come. One day Yen Ee told me, one of the dog got HIT by a car! She was not sure whether it was Ah Chun or not. WHOA! I straightly went out and right after I'm out of the

house, to my relieve, Ah chun, ran to me..So, it's not her. Who is it then? OMG! It was Ah Chun's BF!! (we named it ourselves. )

though Ah Chun is my beloved one, seeing any of them got hurt won't make me feel happy. I actually cried that time. I was so angry with the driver and Yen Ee told me how's the dog cried for pain. A very high-pitched cry.

I cleaned his wounds and everything even with antiseptic….BUT..it doesn't seem to work..the wounds healed, but..he still looked weak. And after a few days, I found him lying dead in the lawn!

I felt weird why he was still lying in the same position from yesterday until that morning..OH No! Something was wrong! I rushed out of the house and I was right…he already dead! This is the first time

I encountered with death…weird thing is…I didn't cry at all, not a single tears or sorrow..nothing! weird, huh? I have no idea, why.

When I said, I don't want the history to be repeated, I meant the incident when I

found Ah Chun's BF died in the next morning. Honestly, Ah Chun is no longer active

like previously..in fact, she is weaker

Now and especially TODAY! I'm so afraid that, again, I find her lying on the grass

without moving FOREVER!!!!

PLEASE..THE HISTORY SHALL NOT BE REPEATED……….


Comments

  1. Woww! So serious ar? You didn't ask anyone why she's injured? Maybe some people saw what happened to her? It's like that. Life always end with death. Never put so much hope on dogs and cats. Like my kiddies, they're gone now. I feel like asking the landlady, where she had send them or did she do anything to the kiddies? All I heard was the kiddies' screamed and when I opened the door, they are all gone. So, don't put so much hope but try to save ah chun if you can. Not like me, I can just keep quiet and hear the kittens screamed loudly or else I will get scolded if I save those cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooo ><
    I won't let the history repeat again too ><

    I managed to read all words of sorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz...yalo..why all these things have to happen...life and death..too coincident d...some of my hsemate said might kene hit by car ke but then..no injuries at all haiz...yes...the history shall not be repeated!!! cannot!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute