It’s hard to become a Female ~~

WHY? This is because you are definitely going to suffer for every month! (okay, maybe some of you don't have to ><). It's not the usual stomach pain. It feels like all your muscle in the middle of the stomach squeeze up together (endometrium wall is CONTRACTING!!! `~ taught by Endocrinology Lecturer)and this will last for at least 1 HOUR!! (60 X 60 = 3600 secs) *okay..exaggerated a bit O_O!!. During this time, you won't feel like doing anything. You really can't! Cold weather makes it even worse !! *yea..raining in the morning some more $#@$%. (at least got an excuse not going for jogging today <evil> LOL) What irritated me the most is that, it attacked me when I was still sleeping!!. &%$@!!!

I swear I didn't drink or eat anything cold yesterday * though I almost bought a can of malt drink from TESCO..yes..i sneaked to TESCO yesterday at 9.am :P…if I did..the pain will be much worse than this. I still remember, I suffered the most extreme pain when I was in High School..wow!! it was unbearable!! Having cold sweat , moist skin and muscle pain at the same time..and again, it lasted for 1 hour!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute