Bad mood; Bad Temper

These few days really not in a good mood;

I wonder why;

When my mom talks to me, I reply to her in a way as if she owes me a lot of money;

Sorry, mom.

Perhaps…

I'm a having a PMS;

CNY is too boring, not much to do except watching tv and eat;

Having to read lecture notes instead of crayon shin chan, Detective Conan and Kindaichi comics;

Finished watching House season 2 in I DAY!!!! Totally saturated and phobia to continue watching the next season;

Output not smooth..=.=!!!!!

Feeling miserable because eating junk food too much =.=!!!!

  • Keropok ikan from mom
  • CNY cookies from my dad and neighbors
  • And…?? (wah….not enough meh????)

p/s: reading Protein and proteiomics lecture notes o.O!!!!!!!!!


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute