Hair Done!!!

I went to a salon and get my hair permed and dyed. At first I was so excited about this whole idea of getting a new hairstyle. I was so curious to see my new look. However, never did I know that I started to miss my jet black hair. Even the barber asked me did I dye my hair in black color before? Whoa! I felt like I'm the only girl who possesses a pure black hair in the world WAHAHAHAH.

Perhaps I'm startled with my new look. Gotta get used to it lol



p/s: mom went to tell the whole neighbourhood that i permed and dyed my hair gold in color. =.=

Comments

  1. hahahaha...eh, i want see!:p post a pic la.:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak maula..phaiseh leh.u knw wat, eversince i dyed my hair, i need to change my clothes!!! i didn't know that..haiz..mafan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa!~ Gold wei!
    Can't wait to see!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute