All’s Well End’s Well 2010

YEAH! I Went to GSC in Times Square with Cheese to watch this movie. Guess what? This movie is freaking hilarious! I love to watch Sandra Ng in movies. My friend thought of booking the ticket online but unfortunately the GSC website is busy! O.O!! Then we thought of arriving earlier to tickets counter and buy the tickets on the spot. Little did we know that when we arrived around 10.45 am, there was already a long queue! Perhaps we were keeping each other company, we don't feel we have waited for a long time for our turn. You know, gossiping around really kill times well. HAHAHAH. Once we have bought the ticket, we went for lunch before the movie got started.

    Due to using different symbols in communication (chehwah…) we ended up having our lunch in Cold Storage instead of Johnny Restaurant. =.= Worse of all, they have removed all the tables and stools and both of us ended up having our lunch on the bench outside Cold Storage. =.=!! Part of me afraid that the workers will shoo us away, I asked Cheese what if they really do that and her reply is "That is so not going to happen!" LOL (Okay, I'm thinking too much). Once we have done, we went to the cinema on time even though we eventually found out that we supposed to watch the movie in second floor instead of third floor. We really enjoyed so much from this movie and both of us, no , all the people in the cinema laughed throughout this movie. I'm so going to get the original VCD 2 months later. =)

    Once the movie end, we went for shopping for around 2 hours. What to do? She told me she needed to finish up a very thick, boring English literature. As for me, I need to read up my Lecture Notes! @#$$%$@!!!! . Speaking of this, both of us take this chance to express dissatisfaction of having to do so many assignments in CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY!!!!! Argh!!!

I bought myself a few new clothes and some cosmetic products!!! LOL costs me Rm 93.00 (mascara, concealer, foundation with Elianto branded)..HAHAHAHA planning to learn how to wear make-ups (nolar, the main purpose is to cover my dark circle o.O)

        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute