Ngam Ngam Ho…=.=!!!

Went out to lunch with Yen ee just now and I already planned to go to Tesco to buy some food :P. To avoid overspending, I didn't bring a lot of money, just Rm18. 05 (why I know the exact money that I have brought? Here the story goes….). While eating, we talked about a lot of stuff and finally about Yen Ee's intention to go to Tesco tonight to buy some vegetables to make salads (yummy…). Then I told her that I also planned to go to Tesco but I'm going right after the lunch. Sounds great, so she decided to follow me as well. Wait a minute? She didn't bring extra money. I told her I can lend her some and here the best part… we bought the groceries that we need and went to queue up at cashier. Out of sudden, I just remembered that both of us haven't counted the prices for our stuffs. Take and take only =.=. We roughly counted the total and expected there might be not enough money for us to pay =.=!! When it was our time, I stared at the monitor with full attention, praying hard that the total prices won't exceed our "property at the moment" Phew… Both of us were lucky enough that the total price was "ngam ngam ho" with the money left in my wallet. =.=!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute