Poking into my little neighbour’s secret =)

I was reading my lecture notes yesterday night with my laptop open to download some video clips from youtubes. My neighbor's daughter came to see me for checking up her English assignment. Somehow we got into the topic that her younger sister (16 years old) has started owning her own blog! I was so surprised of hearing the news. Yea, I got this mischievous feeling of poking into her little secret =) she told me her sister acts very secretly whenever she writes her blog (lol, who wouldn't? But since she does that, the feeling of unveiling her secret was overwhelming me. =)). She tried to find her blog address and since she was helping her sister to create the blog, we successfully intrude her sister privacy. HAHAHAHAHAH. Guess what, her sister was expressing her sorrowful a guy!!!!! WHOA!!!!! She is just 16 years old LOL and she is in the Girls School! (same with me). I wonder where she got the guy from. *salute*

P/S: Because of this, I really found out that, her sister really has grown up. LOL Perhaps I'm more close to her elder sister, therefore I'm so surprised of her growing up process. Hahahahahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute