A busy day ><

Phew! Finally I have finished my Medical Microbiology & Parasitology lab report and now it's time for BLOGGING! before I'm going to bed.

Let see, what I have done since I have woke up in the morning. As usual, I wake up 6.30 am in the morning, hanging out in front of the laptop until 6.50 am and start to jog for 30 minutes. Later, I do some strength training for 20 minutes and bath. However, today is a little bit different from usual. I have new missions. See the "s" behind the "mission"? which means I have lots of new tasks for me. First, I have to boil my sweet potatoes and an egg before I bath, so that when I'm done, I can start to have my egg for my breakfast. What about the sweet potatoes? Naw…they serve as fruits for my after-lunch and after-dinner meals. I cut 4 pieces of them into smaller sizes so that, they won't take long to become soft. Around 20 minutes later, they are done! How did I know? I poke them with fork. LOL. XD. Guess what, they just smell so nice and tasty! I might not be able to wait for my lunch to take a bite.

While eating breakfast (1 egg + 4 pieces of wholemeal breads spreaded with peanut butter), I was hanging out in front of my laptop again, searching for something. As I have mentioned earlier I have missions today which was shopping at Tesco. LOL

These are what I have bought:

  1. Vaseline – petroleum jelly -> excellent for treating scars. The good thing is, it is cheap. 50 ml for rm4 sth (can't remember the price) and 150 ml for rm10.50. also, it prevents bacteria from entering the wound, and retain moisturizer secreted from your body. However, it can only be applied to the affected area of our skin, it's a bad idea to apply it on the entire of your face. You see, it covers your pores and prevent the bacteria to enter into our face (which cause acne later on )and prevent your body moisturizer from leaving your skin. Which means, it also prevent our body from eliminate toxins through the pores. So, it is a good practice to apply some moisturizer before applying the petroleum jelly. For it to take effect, I have to apply it 6 times perday. *OUCH! Reason is, an effective way to treat scar is to moist the scar most of the time.
  2. Apple cider vinegar -> basically I want to use it as toner. I have tried toner from different products and none of them seem to work. In fact, they enlarged my pores. *Urgh…. All I need to do is to dilute it with water and I can straightly apply it onto my skin with cotton. Please keep in mind that, you have to wait for the toner to dry before applying other skincare product. Otherwise, it will worsen the pores. Well, hopefully it works for me.
  3. Virgin Olive Oil -> for my hair treatment since I have a dry hair. I have tried numerous hair products and again none of them work as good as olive oil. I was thinking that if I have olive oil treatment for regular basis, my hair might look better. Guess what, this is the MOST EXPENSIVE thing that I have bought. *I don't even dare to mention the price. I tried to look everywhere, but just can't find the cheaper one. *Die die must used it till next semester. ><
  4. Toothbrush
  5. Fresh&white toothpaste -> cheaper than colgate. Since I brush my teeth very often, if Im using colgate, I would broke faster. ><
  6. Mister Potato Rice Chips X 2 (original + sour cream flavor)-> it's cheaper to buy both. Yea, they are having promotion. XD.
  7. Butter cookies from Tesco-> for my tea time. *cehwah….XDXD

    You must be wondering why on earth that I'm buying so many snacks and obviously none of them are healthy and in fact they are fattening! Well, according to some of the experts , they said, to lose weight we must not eat all these junk foods. However, after many times of yoyo dieting (lose weight and gain them back later on), I started to realize that, it's not the food that I should avoid. It's is the portion that I should watch out. Previously, I have totally cut off any junk food. You can't even see them inside my room. I would allow myself to eat them, only once a week, perhaps. The scariest part is, once I get my hands on these food, I started to crave. Not only for this time, I crave for these food once in a while. I want to eat them so badly and I can't fulfill my temptation even if I have finished one packet of peanut butter cookies. Instead, I CRAVE FOR MORE!. Eventually, here you go, weight gain. Now, I have realized that I need to squeeze some junk foods in between my meals. Therefore, now I'm eating 6 meals perday. Got shocked? HAHAHA. Guess what? IT WORKS. Together with moderate exercises (cardiovascular and strength training) Im indeed losing weight despite those 6 meals and junk food that I have fit in between my meals. In fact, I'm happy with this kind of diet plan. Yes! I have to admit that I was sort of depressed for my previous lose weight plan (3 main meals perday, cardio+strength training and NO JUNK FOOD AT ALL)The best part is, I do not crave for junk food anymore. Well, it works at this moment and hopefully till the rest of my life. * still under experiment. Lol. XDXD

    You might be saying that, you can buy those food but keep them far away from you and you feel happy if you didn't touch them for one week or a month as if you have totally forget about them. LOLZ..is this what you want? Buy them and hide them later on? And finish them a few months later? Maybe you might like it but, I don't enjoy it at all. It's miserable >< haiz…. *i guess i just luv to eat them so much. LOL


  8. Onion-> for onion mask. I cut them into tiny pieces+honey+yogurt+oatmeal and apply it onto my skin. It irritates my skin for a while and I can feel the heat as well. I guess this is how they work.


    Mission accomplished …Nites..XD


Comments

  1. Cis! kata tak ada duit, beli banyak benda~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot jor i got MAYBANK debit card ler. >< hahahaha..for emergency lor..since the ptptn beleum dtg. consider emergency ba. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute