Pasar Malam at Kampar

Just went to Kampar Pasar Malam with Banana and Kai Yein.

If I'm not mistaken, this was only the 3rd time I have stepped my feet to that market for this whole 1 year plus in Kampar.

Lol! It's quite a distance from my place.

What I like about Pasar Malam is that, there are lots of foods being sold!!

They are just too many varieties for you to choose!!!

Ranging from steam, fry, bake and grill and they even included some cuisines from other countries as well!

Seeing all these foods really trigger my salivary gland LOL

If I'm not worry for money and weight gain, I would like to try ALL of them. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

This is what I have bought:

  • Chocolate bubble tea Rm2.50
  • 1 stick of curry fish ball shared with Banana Rm0.50
  • Fried Kuey Teow mix with Fried Bee Hoon Rm1.50
  • 1 cup of steamed corn seasoned with salt and butter Rm 1.70
  • 300 g of Green peas snacks Rm 3.90
  • 2 pieces of Chinese Kueh (forget the name) Rm 1



    p/s: Bahagia betul …..XDXD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute