PMSing about acne-prone skin and dark circle

Huh…these few days I have been in a bad mood. Ever since the two weeks semester breaks, there is acne outbreak on my skin as well. Even my father has been nagging me about my face. Saying things like, "wah..why your face got so many spots. You must be careful okay especially when you are going out to work where first impression is very important" and bla..bla…bla…I know..i know. In fact, I'm trying so hard to get rid of them. I even have the tendency to look at girls' faces nowadays especially those who have clean and clear faces. I was wondering what makes us so different. Why her skin is acne-free, while mine seem like popping out every 24 hours? Even under certain lightning condition, their skins still look perfect. Mine? Urgh…oily, spotty and enlarged pores (lol). As if all these are not enough to make me miserable, I have very SERIOUS DARK CIRCLES and I think they got worsen as I grow older. (lol).

Based on my observation, I realized that those who have perfect acne-free skins do not have enlarged pores. Well, I guess it is logical. Enlarged pores increase the possibility of clogging those pores which increase the tendency to develop into acnes. Unfortunately, those enlarged pores are related to your genes. I know..i know..i shouldn't blame my genes (as if it will help unless they got mutated..lol ) but I really couldn't help it. I just feel it's so unfair!!! (see, I'm really PMSing, behaving like a jerk and talking nonsense =.=||). I really want to know how to get rid of all those acnes and even prevent them from popping out onto my skin. I have tried numerous products and I'm already up to the level that I do not really trust on chemical products anymore. Seriously, they hardly give me any good result and the good ones normally very expensive. I really don't have so much money trying on different and costly products, yet you are not sure whether they work on you. What am i? a guinea pig? A poor guinea pig, I would say. I would rather invest my money experimenting on natural products. At least they are cheaper and you don't feel your face is full of toxic. Imagine applying all those chemicals onto your face with all those ide, ase and xyl suffixes. They really give me goosebumps. Now, I'm even trying to change some of my lifestyles, that is I need to tie up my hair REGULARLY even during sleeping and exfoliate my face properly without scrubbing all those acnes. Hopefully, these work. I don't mind having large pores, but hello…acne-prone skin, is so not fun. Argh!!!!! I think I'm going to stop using BB cream starting from tomorrow. It's a chemical product anyway, stop using it for temporary maybe will help my skin to relax and repair itself. Most likely I will just apply my sunscreen (inevittable), petroleum jelly and concealer. I will never give up using my concealer on my eyes, NEVER!! Otherwise I will just look like a panda escaped from Zoo Negara (lol).

Speaking of my dark circles, I think it's time for me to use an eye cream already. I'm not only suffering from dark circles, I even have developed some fine lines under my eyes. (Gosh!!! At this age?). why on earth these are happening on me? Urgh.. I know I'm sounding very shallow, irrational and unreasonable. I know they are some people out there who are suffering from skin diseases which are far more serious than I am. Argh…just don't mind me. I merely try to vent out my frustration. =.=||||

Comments

  1. you should always stand next to me.:D LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. as camouflage or optical illusion? lol XDXD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute