I'm proud of you XD

Have been growing up together since we were small;
Staying next to each other from the day we opened our eyes;
Sharing sweet and sour memories that we embraced forever;
Any places you go, i come along together with you;
On Chinese New Year , we both got the same new year clothes;
Spending every festive season with both our parents just like a big happy family.
I try to fill in for you wherever you lack;
When there is a need, you lend me your hand;
Though we are not blood-related;

It doesn't stop both of us to call each other sister.

Dear sis,
You used to have poor performance in your academic but the hard work of yours that you let me see today just make me so proud of you. XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute