Facial and Hair Mask Treatment

Started to incorporate facial and hair mask treatment into my personal care routine.

Honestly, it has been years ago that I treat myself for facial mask.

Due to several reason such as, I was impatient to observe the result and super lazy to commit myself with this routine.

Thanks to my friend (Berry) that he always complain my face is super dry and need some facial mask.

So, here I am. Have decided to do facial and hair mask treatments on every monday after my workout. Since I no longer join the last class, I might as well use this opportunity to do the treatment in steam and sauna room.

Syiok~

Now my aim is to buy lotsa affordable and good facial mask.

HM.....gotta do some research.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute