Another stupid appointment

There was this friend whom I met during my degree.
She was my housemate actually.
Not really that close, just a normal friend and totally loss contact when we moved out from that house.

Only recently, out of no where she started to contact me through Facebook.

Somehow she was over-eager to meet up with me, judging from how "close" we really are.

I didn't turn up for the first appointment because I have to collect the 1Malaysia RM500 voucher.

Honestly, I did feel some slight guilty because I didn't turn up. I even purposely posted the voucher on my Facebook wall just to prove that I didn't purposely "ffk" her aka no show.

However, today's meeting proved how wrong was I.

The whole appointment was not really just to meet up with an old friend.

The moment I saw her boyfriend with her, I already sensed something wrong. Honestly, what was a guy supposed to do there when it was mainly girls' talk. Anyhow, I just tried my best to be normal for the whole appointment.

Initially it was kinda fun because her boyfriend indeed funny and he is a Utarian as well.

Somehow the conversation started to touch about nutrition. You know, carbohydrates and all those funny stuff. And, out of sudden, he took out a purple color bottle. Looked like a wine bottle. At first I thought he was going to.drink it. However, when I looked carefully the bottle was sealed and unopened.

Right, he was going to start his direct-sales.
Seriously, I really wanted to shoot him. You wanted to talk about health and nutrition? You found the right person. You want to sell your product? Unfortunately, you found the wrong person.

They will repeat the same thing over and over again. Prevention better than cure lah, drink this and eat that will prevent you from admitted to ICU.

Yeah, right. MY FOOT!

If it was not because of my 'friend' I would have shot him right onto his face. Well, we shall see some very interesting debate session. BAH!

Anyhow, my post for today is just to express how disappointed I felt about this kind of 'friendship'.

As I had mentioned in my previous post. Don't look for me when you are not sincerely wanna ask me out. I would rather spend my time resting at home than meet up with these blood-suckers. Thank God, I made the appointment just for breakfast. I really thought of cancelling my workout just to meet up with her. If I did, I would be on fire again.

I, myself very particular in relationship. Doesn't matter it is for friend or couple. I don't treat anyone equally. I will only spend my time or even change my plan for those whom I think worth it. Blatant? This is me. Sorry no offence, those I think are unworthy of my time, I wouldn't give a damn.

I really don't need a bunch of so-called friends who only know how to take advantages from each other.

I treat my friends with my heart. Once you broke it, that is it. You will never gain my trust anymore.

Honestly, I did feel a speck of jealousy when both of them were so lovey dovey.....but somehow I found it kinda fake and a bit exaggerated because her boyfriend were a bit over-exaggerated in playing his part as a lovely and caring boyfriend.

Obviously he is the dominant one. That's why I don't entirely blame my 'friend'.

However, when I think back. This kind of guy will never be my boyfriend. Yeah, he is funny and outgoing and super talkative, but I will never agree everything with what you said unless you can justify me. Opps! Sounds arrogant and bossy. But this is me, an Arian. Expect some constructive argument when talking with me. A little bit of challenge from the female ram.

Also, I will never allow anyone to mess up with my friends.

Anyhow, what I learned today other than my hypothesis was proven correct is that, no point having a relationship with someone whom are not meant to be with.you out of desperation. Yeah, a little bit confusing. Unsure how this whole incident able to link in that way.

As for my hypothesis, there must be SOMETHING going on if suddenly someone who are not really close with you ask you out eagerly. Not trying to be a stereotype but it is a fact.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute