Kimchi Jigae Craves



Phew! Satisfied and full.
Had been craving for sour and spicy soup since yesterday.
Of course it is non other than Kimchi Jigae.
Had it in Sopong Korean Food instead of my at-the-moment favourite restaurant Dubu Dubu which located at 4th floor.
You see, 4TH FLOOR!!!
I was super lazy to take escalator.

Dared myself to face the crowds this time.
I always thought having meal outside alone make me looks so lonely and sympathetic. indeed

Anyhow, I was not alone. There were a few.customers who ate alone too.

Okay, enough craps.
Time to lock my tummy with oatmilk and fibre.

Oh wait, my dad cooked spicy beef today. Must take a few bites before officially close my tummy today.

Ciao!

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute