Biogreen Oatmilk RM58.90



Bought it in Carefour Mid Valley when I was searching for soybean powder to replace the super expensive GNC Total Lean Shake.

Thank God Biogreen have a promoter in Carefour that I was able to test each and every of the product available.

My motive is simple. I just need something to make my tummy feel full. That's all. After testing a few products, I got to try this, Pink Lady oatmilk. Initially I thought it was some kind of a beauty product similar to collagen drink. Well, the.packaging really looks.like one. Pink in colour. lol.

Surprisingly, one sip of this able to convince me how much fiber this product contained compared to the rest of the products rhat I had tested earlier on.

Reason, look at the ingredients. This product mainly contains grains and oats. That is why it is satisfying. Again, this product can never function.alone. You still have to eat something when you consume it.

With this, I manage to cut down my biscuit intake between meals, which prevent additional calorie intake.

This drink is cheap and effective. Much better than other protein shake.

However, I am still taking Amway protein supplement and multivitamins.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute